- 3 in 1 TIBETAN SINGING BOWL SET - 3.7/4.3Inch Inches Bronze Mantra Design Bowl plus Striker (Mallet), 2 Hand Sewn Cushions (Red & Blue). The cushion allows the bowl to vibrate after striking, thus extending the tone. Once received, it will be ready for use. Simple and convenient, it can create a LONGER LASTING beautiful sound.
- EASILY PLAY MESMERIZING TONES - Tibetan Singing Bowls are a type of bell that vibrates and produces a rich, deep tone when played. Just striking the bowl will produce a tone, but the "singing tone" is produced AFTER you strike the bowl and begin to move the stick slowly around the bowl. The sustained sound is soothing and can be helpful with meditation.
- 100% CREATED BY HAND - From Nepal. Created by hand by Nepalese artisans and devoted practitioners. The mats are also purely hand-stitched. Dual surface pencil grip mallet perfectly sized to produce heavenly sounds that quiet the mind. CAHAYA Singing Bowls are used for deep relaxation, stress reduction, holistic healing, Reiki, chakra balancing, and World music. Reduces anxiety.
- INSPECTED AND TESTED FOR GUARANTEED PERFECT SOUND QUALITY - Singing bowls produce sounds which invoke a deep state of relaxation which naturally assists one in entering meditation, the ultimate goal being enlightenment. They are a quintessential aid to meditation. Each singing bowl is hand-selected and inspected for sound quality.
- A FOUNTAIN WITH SINGING BOWLS? Yes, you will like this one! Put one third or one-half water in your singing bowl and hit it with the mallet. As you strike softly you will notice nice patterns of ripples on the water. They are the sound waves traveling over the surface of the water from the wall of the bowl towards the middle, creating interference patterns.
- 3.7Inch: 6 x 5 x 3 inches
- 4.3Inch:7.7 x 6 x 3.7 inches
- 3.7Inch: 12 ounces
- 4.3Inch: 1.3 pounds