- Better Noise Absorption: Polyester or fiberglass panels with about 2 inches and you will notice a big difference in results. Seriously! All these options are well known for not absorbing sound very well. Excellent NRC rating for sound dampening.
- Product size : This sound absorbing panel is 24x12x2 inches,The surface is covered with environmentally friendly fabric, fiberglass inside,100% Safety. The classic fabric design is suitable for home, recording studio, home theater,offices.
- Product Features: Green environmental protection fire retardantwaterproof moisture-proof zero formaldehyde easy installation. Formaldehyde emission 01mg / L , 5 times better than the European standard EO level 0.5mg/L.
- Easy to Install: Each panel can easily be nailed or screwed to your wall or ceiling.
- Suitable for Any Spaces: Our class A fire rated panels are a great solution for both commercial and residential needs, including offices, conference rooms, home theaters, broadcast and recording studios, restaurants, classrooms and more.
I love the calming vision these panels add to my bedroom
These not only sound good—it reduced reflections by placing on the wall facing my speakers—it looks really good, too. Overall I’m really impressed with these for the price. I think they reduce reflections quite a bit.
These panels are a definite upgrade from the foam panels I had up before. I don’t think those did anything. You know, the average black cheap ones.
This is my second order of 32 andnmy walls are done. Making less noisy and they look awesome on the walls.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.