- Extendable and Adjustable: Great for both Sitting and Standing Positions (Height can be adjust from 31.5" to 57"). 2inch deep tray is enough to hold any kind of music sheet or books. Metal spring arm extensions hold music sheets and songbook securely in place.In addition, our product has a patent No. US D911,757 S.
- Wider Footprint Sturdy Tripod Base: The tripod legs extend farther outwards for a steadier footing. Tripod feet are rubber-coated to hold a firm grip on the floor.
- Withstand Weights Up to 12 pounds: main body made of 0.9mm thick steel(ordinary thickness 0.6mm-0.7mm), music tray can be tilted up to 180 degrees, giving users of any height an easy view of the sheet. Easy to use knobs for making fine tilting adjustments. More than just sheets, feel free to put a notes book or tablet or laptop or projector(Not too heavy) on the tray. Fits for guitars violin drums saxophone and other musical instrument players.
- Easy to Carry: The tripod stand can be folded up and carried in a compact package with the provided carry bag.
- Included Accessories: 1 X carrying bag, 1 X sheet music folder, 1 X Music Sheet Clip Holder. A4 sheet music folder with 40 pockets that can hold 80 music sheets.
- Size: 16.5 x 12.2 x 57 inches
- Weight: 6.71 pounds
- CAHAYA Sheet Music Stand*1
- Carrying Bag*1
- Sheet Folder*1
The music stand is light, strong and it's got a carrying case!
easy to set up, huge height range, fittings lock nicely (though I don’t recommend this stand for anyone with a weak grip). The carrying bag is big enough to throw in a couple of instrument stands, too. The sheet music folder didn’t serve my needs well, but the price for the stand was good enough for that not to matter.
The stand is sturdy, can hold a book, is easy to take apart to put in the carrying bag...very pleased with it & all of the accessories!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.