CAHAYA Folding Tripod Guitar Stands with Neck Holder CY0253
Regular price $17.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Rotate to Adjust Height: The biggest difference from the conventional guitar stands is that this acoustic guitar stand can be rotated to adjust the height from 30.7 inches to 37 inches. Very easy to use and accommodate different models of guitars. (***The bottom rack cannot be tightened completely. We reserved some room for adjustment to meet the need of whom owned special shaped guitars.)
- Umbrella-Shape Structure Sturdy Base: We add three thick metal support bars to the base to provide additional support for the entire guitar stand. Tripod legs extend farther outwards for a steadier footing. Anti-slip rubber feet to hold a firm grip on the floor. Once the guitar stand is installed and put the guitar in place, it will be very stable and has no chance of falling over. The height of the base is adjustable from 5.1-8.7inch.
- Uneven and Thick Padded Arms: Different from the flat and straight shape of guitar arms, CAHAYA floor guitar stand has uneven supporting arms, which could firmly fix both thin and thick instruments without the risk of sliding and scratching. All the points of guitar and the stand in contact are wrapped with thick sponge. The delicate and thoughtful design is all about protecting each musical instrument.
- Universal Guitar Stand: 360 degrees rotating cradle design is the unique feature of the guitar stand. Suitable for various types of guitars such as acoustic, electric guitars, bass, 6 and 12 string guitars, banjo, mandolin, etc. In addition, especially for accommodate non-symmetrical body guitars. Every great guitar deserves the best guitar stand!
- Space Saver: CAHAYA guitar stand can be folded flat for easy transportation and storage. The height of the base is adjustable, also very suitable for music lovers with limited room space. Ideal for all-purpose performance and practice at any time! Such as the concert, tour, music festival, party, ceremony, talent show.